Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To GamersVille

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamersville.Net

antec 900 mod(cable management)

Go down 
+2
geforcejames
hArD_c0rE_gam1r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hArD_c0rE_gam1r
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-04

antec 900 mod(cable management) Empty
PostSubject: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:50 pm

im thinking of first buying a new case obviously the antec nine hundred but ive heard the cable mangament is horrible w/o modding. when i get the case ill be sure to show a worklog and pics
Back to top Go down
geforcejames
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:13 pm

hey a freind of myn has the antec 900 and the case is a good size loads of room for cable mangament but the pri fitted fans cables are al over the place wiv each ther own speed dial ther all you need to worri bowt realy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360flipjames
Mycomputerkicks
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 am

geforcejames wrote:
hey a freind of myn has the antec 900 and the case is a good size loads of room for cable mangament but the pri fitted fans cables are al over the place wiv each ther own speed dial ther all you need to worri bowt realy

Loads of room? are you kidding me i've seen the inside of a 900 and with everything installed its a tight bind you can do some management but it will take some work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:10 am

I would like to see these pictures when you have a chance to post them =)
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
Missionary
Novice
Novice
Missionary

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 pm

ill get them from cole later lol
Back to top Go down
geforcejames
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Mycomputerkicks wrote:
geforcejames wrote:

Loads of room? are you kidding me i've seen the inside of a 900 and with everything installed its a tight bind you can do some management but it will take some work

fair enof i see your point its not a smal case but when everythings instald its tight i can see were ya comming from so i agree lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360flipjames
Luinistil
Starter
Starter
Luinistil

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 am

looks like a decent case to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/luinistil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: antec 900 mod(cable management)   antec 900 mod(cable management) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

antec 900 mod(cable management)
Page 1 of 1