Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To GamersVille

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamersville.Net

Do you ever get the feeling...

Go down 
+4
Elite Wombat
The Extreme No-Lifer
Admin
TangoIndiaMike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TangoIndiaMike
Amateur
Amateur
TangoIndiaMike

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Do you ever get the feeling... Empty
PostSubject: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 8:17 pm

That your parents only let you play right before all your friends get off-line. And they make you do something else (I am only aloud like one hour a day at most usually) as soon as they get back on-line?
Back to top Go down
http://forums.2kgames.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 pm

No not really.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
The Extreme No-Lifer
Novice
Novice
The Extreme No-Lifer

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:46 pm

No... not at all. But maybe thats because I have no friends Sad
Back to top Go down
TangoIndiaMike
Amateur
Amateur
TangoIndiaMike

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Ouch...

Anyway. It happened to me twice this week.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.2kgames.com
Elite Wombat
Newb Poster
Newb Poster
Elite Wombat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:26 am

Some of my best online friends are on the west coast, but I'm up here in Maine. So yeah, I either end up staying up until 1-3 AM on the weekends playing with them, or I end up signing off about 30 minutes after they sign on. It sucks, but it could be worse. Luckily, my parents are pretty liberal about screen time.
Back to top Go down
Luinistil
Starter
Starter
Luinistil

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 pm

eh, not really my parents don't care. king
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/luinistil
Missionary
Novice
Novice
Missionary

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 pm

TangoIndiaMike wrote:
That your parents only let you play right before all your friends get off-line. And they make you do something else (I am only aloud like one hour a day at most usually) as soon as they get back on-line?

No beacuse i have no limits on my computer lol
Back to top Go down
hugemidget47
Newb Poster
Newb Poster
hugemidget47

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

yea my parents r really strict about screen time cause they want me to be a jok since i'm tell and skinny but i love this way to much so i have to sneak on to my computer i'm very sneaky sir.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hugemidget47
John
Starter
Starter
John

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:04 pm

my parents just tell me to get some sleep and i say 'ok' and i'd be up at around 3am playing counter-strike with my cousins loooool!
Back to top Go down
Missionary
Novice
Novice
Missionary

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm

John wrote:
my parents just tell me to get some sleep and i say 'ok' and i'd be up at around 3am playing counter-strike with my cousins loooool!

haha hell yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you ever get the feeling...   Do you ever get the feeling... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you ever get the feeling...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: