Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To GamersVille

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamersville.Net

Forum's first philisophical thread.

Go down 
+3
The Extreme No-Lifer
Elite Wombat
TangoIndiaMike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TangoIndiaMike
Amateur
Amateur
TangoIndiaMike

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Forum's first philisophical thread. Empty
PostSubject: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:06 pm

You are locked in a room. You are given a set of rules and told the way out. They are as follows.

* Every amenity is provided for you. Running water, food, beds, and such.

* The only contact with the outside world is via a TV. No phones, comps, and letters.

* There will be another person with you.

* The other person will do you no harm what so ever.

* The only way you can leave is to kill the other person.

* You will not be in trouble with the law at all.

Your life is in no danger and the only way out is to kill a person that is going to do you no harm. Even if you are to start harming him. You do not know him and have never met him. Every comfort and need is provided. How long do you last before you do the deed so you can leave and live your life as you knew it?

The only things you will have to deal with are your conscience and beliefs.

Do you end it quick or do you wait it out until you cannot hold it back any longer?

Feel free to take time and actually reflect on this subject

Elite Wombat
Newb Poster
Newb Poster
Elite Wombat

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:32 am

Wow. Great post.

Honestly, I think I would get to know the guy. A life may be a life, but depending on this person's age, family, and the life he has lived, I think I might just kill myself to set him free.
Back to top Go down
The Extreme No-Lifer
Novice
Novice
The Extreme No-Lifer

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:45 am

Newb.... I value my life... I would kill him off quick.
Back to top Go down
jstep27
Novice
Novice
jstep27

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:43 am

well i would either kill him quick so i dont get to know him so i dont feel as bad.

or do something else.. lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Dart
Novice
Novice
Dark Dart

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:46 pm

My first choice would probably kill the guy as soon as I see him so I can get out of there quick but.......

You could take the tv and make a defibullator out of it .
you could shock the guy and his heart would stop ....making him dead
but all of his organs are still functioning and then you shock him back in a spilit second and guy comes back into the world
- you could leave the room and so can the other guy, and your conscience would be free Very Happy

OR

You could feed him alot of food so then he gets fat and gets diabetes or like a heart attack so you dont reallly have to kill him

Last edited by on Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:11 pm

I would probably wait it out for a couple days... and kill him in his sleep. That way its less painful and you could just pretend it was a dream lol

PWNT
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
John
Starter
Starter
John

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

sorry to that guy, but wasting time being locked up bored like that is something i could not stand. i'd ninja him and get the hell outta there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum's first philisophical thread.   Forum's first philisophical thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum's first philisophical thread.
Page 1 of 1