Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To GamersVille

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamersville.Net

Logitech G5 gaming mouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiba11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Yoshiba11

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Logitech G5 gaming mouse Empty
PostSubject: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 am

Logitech G5 gaming mouse (video coming soon)

Last edited by Yoshiba11 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:29 am

Very good mouse ^ i was thinking about getting one. I decided to get the adder though.
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
John
Starter
Starter
John

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 am

version 1, i didn't get because it only had one side button. i purchased the version2 (blue cracked shell design with two side buttons) and for the most part didn't like it.

it never felt as good as my mx518 while playing games. then, after about a little over a year later it started to disconnect and reconnect itself in windows until it did it literally every few seconds and long behold, the cord in the back was somehow damaged? or so it seemed to me. logitech support didn't respond to me for over 2 weeks after i talked to their tech support over a few messages (over a span of like half an hour) i ended up opening it up and trying to figure out what's wrong by myself and couldn't get it working. overall thoughts on it; unsatisfied the entire time i used it and glad that i repurchased the mx518 mouse. + it was my first bad experience with logitech Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:10 am

The side buttons are the best parts about mouses :p
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
Yoshiba11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Yoshiba11

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 am

i had the exact opposite with the logitech g5 i received my v2 g5 perfectly packaged workd perfectly but the software was wrong i messaged logitech support and they were quick to respond. they then sent me the correct dl for the gaming software g5 ftw
Back to top Go down
John
Starter
Starter
John

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 am

Admin wrote:
The side buttons are the best parts about mouses :p
definitely!

Yoshiba11 wrote:
i had the exact opposite with the logitech g5 i received my v2 g5 perfectly packaged workd perfectly but the software was wrong i messaged logitech support and they were quick to respond. they then sent me the correct dl for the gaming software g5 ftw
lucky! it's like they left and went on vacation in the middle of my time of need.. lol but oh well i don't really like any other mice products out in the market other than the mx518 so lucky for logitech that i'm loyal eh? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logitech G5 gaming mouse   Logitech G5 gaming mouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logitech G5 gaming mouse
Page 1 of 1