Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To GamersVille

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamersville.Net

Freaking awesome Zune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinistil
Starter
Starter
Luinistil

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Freaking awesome Zune Empty
PostSubject: Freaking awesome Zune   Freaking awesome Zune Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 am

I have a white 30gb Zune gen1.

It's so sweet, I have like 35 vids on there from youtube.
I've had some problems with it, and I've spent like an hour and a half on the phone with Microsoft customer support, but they got it fixed. I mean Microsoft... C'mon lolz.

With New Microsoft Visual C# 2008, you can add games I have 3 right now including tetris, and pong.

I highly recommend looking into getting one of these devices.

Zune VS Ipod
Freaking awesome Zune 455945
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/luinistil
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Freaking awesome Zune   Freaking awesome Zune Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 am

Ipod touch 16gb owner here.. I Loooove it.. except its Bricked right now lol. Trying to get it fixed. Post a pic of your zune?
Back to top Go down
http://GamersVille.net
bakis11
Newb Poster
Newb Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Freaking awesome Zune   Freaking awesome Zune Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 pm

yeah ipod touch all the way bitch. i can do whatever the fuck i want with my ipod touch. i don't need to put youtube vids ON it. i have the entire youtube on my ipod. i also have the fucking internet on my ipod so suck it biotch! consider getting one of these puppies
Back to top Go down
John
Starter
Starter
John

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Freaking awesome Zune   Freaking awesome Zune Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 am

i used my cousin's iphone and used youtube on it... kinda disappointed with a lot of the normal features not there like actually going to their channel to look at the rest of their videos, since it doesn't even show all of a user's videos. and i don't believe i can look at my favorites, forgot if i could. but the iphone is still the koolest mp3/phone combination out in the market.

as for a normal ipod vs zune, i want to try out a zune. i've been an ipod user since it's third generation ipods came out... back in 2004 is when i got my first one i believe, when i was a freshman/sophomore in high school. zune looks real good though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking awesome Zune   Freaking awesome Zune Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaking awesome Zune
Page 1 of 1